HPE SimpliVity 2600
Is complexity in your data center slowing you down?
The HPE SimpliVity 2600 gives IT leaders the agility and economics of the cloud with the control and governance of onpremises IT. It delivers a powerhouse hyperconverged solution capable of running some of the world’s most efficient and resilient data centers. This solution dramatically simplifies IT by combining infrastructure and advanced data services for virtualized workloads onto the bestselling server platform in the market. HPE SimpliVity 2600, available on HPE Apollo 2000 servers, is a compact solution optimized for edge and ROBO environments. It also delivers a complete set of advanced functionalities that enables dramatic improvements to the efficiency, management, protection, and performance of virtualized workloads at a fraction of the cost and complexity of today’s traditional infrastructure stack.
- HPE SimpliVity 2600 now offers support for the latest 2nd Generation Intel Xeon® Scalable Processors.
- HPE SimpliVity supports 16 node stretch cluster scale (8+8), in addition to expanded scale up to 16 nodes per cluster and up to 48 clusters per federation.
- Orchestrated upgrades of HPE SimpliVity software, and hypervisor.
Superior User Experience
The HPE SimpliVIty 2600 enables high performance even at high user density. It reduces the performance impact of client login storms, delivering a superior user experience through unmatched client virtualization performance.
The HPE SimpliVity 2600 brings hyperconvergence to the edge. The compact form factor is ideal for virtualized workloads in space-constrained environments.
Linear Scalability from Pilot to Production
The HPE SimpliVity 2600 delivers a scale-out architecture which reduces initial capital expense and tightly aligns investments with business requirements.
Allows building blocks to be added incrementally, providing a massively-scalable pool of shared resources.
Enterprise-grade Data Protection and Resiliency for Virtualized Workloads
The HPE SimpliVity 2600 provides built-in backup and disaster recovery capabilities for the entire client virtualization infrastructure, as well as for supporting management workloads.
The solution enables a resilient, highly available, desktop operations and the ability to withstand node failures with no loss of desktops and minimal increase in latency.
Automate Disaster Recovery with HPE SimpliVity RapidDR
HPE SimpliVity RapidDR simplifies and accelerates off-site DR through automation. The solution extends the inherent data efficiencies of HPE SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure, slashing recovery point objectives (RPOs) and recovery time objectives (RTOs) from days or hours to minutes.
Technical Specifications - HPE SimpliVity 2600:
|Processor Family||Intel Xeon® Processors|
|Maximum Memory||1024 GB|
|Supported storage||6 x1.92 TB SSD per Node|
|Number of Processors||1-2 Intel Xeon® Processors|
|Cores||8-26 cores (per socket)|
|Memory||128 GB - 1024 GB|
|Storage||128 GB - 1024 GB|
|Storage||6 x 1.92 TB SSD Kit (1 kit per node)|
|Ports||Dual port 1GbE Media Module Adapter (standard)|
|Power||HPE 1600W FlexSlot Platinum Hot Plug LH Power Supply Kit (standard)
HPE 1800W - 2200W FlexSlot Platinum Hot Plug LH Power Supply Kit (optional)
HPE 800W FlexSlot Hot Plug LH Power Supply Kit (48VDC, 110V, 110V/220V models optional)
|Form factor||2U: 44.81 cm (17.64 in) wide x 83.87 cm (33.02 in) deep|
|Warranty Standard Statement||Server Warranty includes 3-year Parts, 3-year Labor, 3-year Onsite support with next business day response. NOTE: Warranty for SSDs is subject to maximum usage limitations. Maximum usage limit is the maximum amount of data that can be written to the drive. Drives that have reached this limit will not be eligible for replacement.|
|Workload supported||General Virtualization and VDI|
Access expertise at every step of your IT journey with HPE Pointnext Services. Advisory Services focuses on your business outcomes and goals, to design your transformation and build a roadmap tuned to your unique challenges. HPE's Professional and Operational Services help speed up time-to-production and keep your IT stable and reliable.
Operational Services from HPE Pointnext Services
- HPE Datacenter Care helps modernize and simplify IT operations. Partner with an assigned account team, access technical expertise, an enhanced call experience gives you priority access, choose hardware and software support, implement proactive monitoring to help stay ahead of issues, and access HPE IT best practices and IP.
- HPE Proactive Care offers an enhanced call experience and helps reduce problems with personalized proactive reports and advice. This also includes collaborative software support for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), (Red Hat, VMWare, Microsoft, etc.).
- HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a problem and has a choice of response levels. Collaborative software support is included and provides troubleshooting help for ISVs running on your server.
Other related services
- Defective Media Retention is optional and applies only to Disk or eligible SSD/Flash Drives replaced by HPE due to malfunction.
- HPE Service Credits offers a menu of technical services, access additional resources, and specialist skills.
- HPE Education Services provides comprehensive training designed to expand the skills of your IT staff and keep them up to speed with the latest technologies.
HPE Greenlake is HPE’s market-leading IT as-a-Service offering that brings the cloud experience to apps and data everywhere – data centers, multi-clouds, and edges – with one unified operating model. HPE GreenLake delivers public cloud services and infrastructure for workloads on premises, fully managed in a pay per use model.
Download the HPE SimpliVity 2600 Datasheet (PDF).